Are YOU a Critical Atheist?
Critical Atheism and Personal Freedom (part II)
Are you curious about whether or not you possess the traits of a critical atheist? Were you left scratching your head after reading our last blog, part I of Critical Atheism and Personal Freedom? Fear not, because Atheists for Liberty has got you covered with an exciting new guide that will help you uncover your critical atheist identity in no time!
10 signs that you are a critical atheist:
1. You value reason, evidence, and critical thinking over faith and dogma.
2. You reject the idea of a personal, interventionist God or Gods.
3. You question authority, including religious leaders and institutions.
4. You embrace scientific literacy and evidence-based reasoning.
5. You prioritize humanistic values such as compassion, and empathy.
6. You acknowledge the limitations of human knowledge and the importance of ongoing inquiry.
7. You are open to new ideas and perspectives and willing to change your beliefs in light of new evidence.
8. You reject religious morality as the sole basis for ethical decision-making.
9. You see the value in engaging in dialogue and debate with people of different beliefs, while also being willing to defend your own beliefs with reason and evidence.
10. You see value in engaging in dialogue and debate with people of different beliefs, while also being willing to defend your own beliefs with reason and evidence.
Don’t let belief hold you back from living the life you want. Join the critical atheist community and start living a life of rational inquiry, skepticism, and humanistic values.